To help you have greater control of your company's finances, at Clara, we've created different types of users:
- This user has full access to the platform and can view full reports by group, user or location.
- The Company Owner user can create groups, users, cards, block cards and block users.
- Responsible for setting the credit limit for each group (team/area) so that managers can distribute the budget with their team.
- This user can create users and cards within their group (work team).
- The Manager User has access to group reports in general and to users within their group.
- This user can block cards and users within the same group.
- Responsible for assigning a credit limit to each user within the group.
- An Employee User is limited to their personal reports only.
- In case of theft or loss of this user's card, the card can be blocked from their app, but an Employee User must ask their manager to replace the card.
- This user has the same permissions within the platform as a Company Owner.
- This user has the same access to view the cards of your team members, users, and transactions.
- The user can download and attach invoices.
- The user has access to account statements and can make payments towards the Clara line of credit.
- Company Owners and Managers can create this role.