What documents do I need if my company's legal representative is a foreigner?

If your company's legal representative is a foreigner, the required documents for validation are:

  • Valid passport.
  • Immigrant Migration Document (FM2).

*If you don't have this document, please contact our specialists, through our chat or via email at: contacto.co@clara.com for more information.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.